Do you ever have days where you wake up and you are just incredibly happy? There is really no reason for it, your just happy.
For me it was waking up and realizing there were some clouds in the sky and it was going to be a cool fallish day. E was going to go into work but decided to spend the day with me. We went to the farmers market and bought our fruits and veggies for the next week. We walked by one stand and they had fresh pressed apple juice! It reminded me of being a kid and going out to our friends apple orchard and getting fresh juice. The man was so kind and let us sample it, it was delicious! So we bought some of that too.
And then we went to Costco where I had to stop my husband from wanting to buy the whole store as usual. Today specifically it was the toy section.
We spent the early afternoon cleaning, and then I napped. Once I woke up we have been watching movies all afternoon. I made pizza for dinner which was delicious, but I learned that if you want basil on your pizza you put it on right after it comes out of the oven otherwise you have dried basil on your pizza! But it was still yummy.
So it was a happy day. I'm glad those days are coming back. I still miss my Mom but the pain is getting less and less every day. I just remember all our happy moments together and it makes it better.
No comments:
Post a Comment