Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dear Momma

It's almost been 3 months. I miss you, it hurts everyday but things are getting to be "normal" again. If that's even possible. There have been some amazing things happen this summer that we can only contribute to you letting us know that your here with us. Your plants that you planted in the flower bed in front of the hot tub that Miss Dawn gave you got very tall and bloomed this week. Daddy sent me a picture.

E and I are doing good. I got a job, but I think you already know that. I feel like you picked out this office just for me. Its perfect and small and I love it there. School is going well. I'm in a place right now that I don't know where I want to go from here school wise. I know that when I am ready I will know what I am suppose to do.

I miss you every day Momma. It still doesn't feel like it's real. But I know your not gone, your always with me.

Love your Mojo.

No comments:

Post a Comment