I can feel it coming. Its in the air in the crispness of the morning and the coolness of the night. I love fall, or really the space between when summer ends and fall begins. It only last for a few days but its my favorite time of year. And then fall is just the cherry on the cake!
And our county fair is just the start of fall for me! Oh its such a wonderful thing, E and I are going to go to the Livestock Auction on Saturday and watch my brother in the muding competition on Saturday evening. It should be fun. M has done a lot of work on his truck and it looks awesome. Mom always loved how involved M got in his projects, whether he saw them all the way through or not, she would be so proud of him.
Dad's birthday is Saturday, we are going to do a little BBQ for him. Its hard to think that Mom is not here but she is with us in spirit.
No comments:
Post a Comment