So we are switching internet and cable providers today. They have been here off and on for over 2 hours and still haven't started installing the new stuff. I am getting very frustrated. I am trying to channel the patience of Job and my Mom, its currently not working.
I had some zucchini's in the fridge and have been missing my Momma something awful the last couple of days so I decided that since I am finally over whatever sickness I had over the weekend that I would make some today. My house smells like my Momma's kitchen and I LOVE it.
I have the tv on the cooking channel today, and Paula Dean came on. My Momma loved her, she would watch her every day while she was sick. Then Paula said something about okra and my heart skipped a beat. My Momma loved her some fried okra!
Gosh things have been hard, I miss her. I want to call and talk to her and I just can't. Talking out loud helps but sometimes I just want to see her face, hear her voice and feel her arms around me. I miss her something crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment