Its almost been 2 months since we said good bye. I don't know if it gets easier, all I know is that for me the pain comes and goes. Some days I'm fine, I miss her buts its not unbearable, other days its consumes me for a few hours at a time. Things can set me off at the drop of a hat, songs, pictures, ect.
I know the numbness is not as bad as it used to be, we are settling into a new normal.
I have days where I think its unfair still, which as E likes to remind me there is no fairness in life and death. But still its not fair. Other women will be able to tell their mother's they are pregnant, I won't get to. They will get to do baby shopping together, I won't. I know she was here on my wedding day and that means a lot to me, but I want her here for those other special moments too.
No comments:
Post a Comment