Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pitty Parties

Are so not worth the energy. That is exactly how I feel after having a nice long one this afternoon. I don't just worry about things that are happening in the here and now, I make things up to worry about. I cried for at least 4 hours. E was so sweet when he got home, rubbing my back, listening to me, bringing me back from my sad thoughts. He suggested a bath, I took one and listened to music. Do you ever turn on the radio and all the songs that you need to hear right in that moment are played for you? That is how is was today, it helped.

My mom called shortly after I got out of the bath to tell me she still knew nothing. About 30 minutes later she called to tell me everything was fine. There was this incredible weight lifted off my shoulders, and my breathing eased.

There are times when tears are good, they can help you heal. There are times when the tears just cause more pain. And oddly enough these sometimes happen together.

No comments:

Post a Comment