Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fear

Fear is a paralyzing thing. That " what if's" of life can be consuming and for me they are a source of fear today. My sweet husband is constantly reminding me that behind every bad "what if it does happen" is a good " what if it doesn't happen". But sometimes it is so hard to see past the bad "what if's", today is a day like that. I am generally a happy person. I love the sun and the light and the little treasures that God brings us in every day life. But not today, today I am curled up in my bed, the curtains drawn, the room is dark. I am listening to John Mayer and trying so hard to stop crying. At this point my fears are all I have, there is no conformation of them, and hopefully there isn't. But I can't seem to move past them today.

No comments:

Post a Comment