Monday, May 17, 2010

Perception

Everyone's is different. We all see the world through our own eyes and perceive things in our own unique way.

I feel through out my short life I have always known this but I learn and appericate it more each and every day. Through all of this with my Mom in the last year and a half it has all been about perception. Is today a good day or a bad day? Is she really feeling okay or just telling me that. The thing is, my Mom and I are really close. I know this woman's voice inside out and backwards. I know the tones and what each one means. So I know that the past 2 months have been surrounded with mostly good days and hope. Good news from the doctors helps. We now know the marker is down to 19.2 and is started around the high 700's. At this point she is thin but she is beating the cancer. The Chemo is taking a toll on her body, she is tired and anemic but over all she is healthy.

When you watch your Mom, your best friend fight for her life you stay optimistic and take positive point of perception.

No comments:

Post a Comment