Saturday, January 1, 2011

Meal Planning

Okay I'm back on the meal planning wagon! I hate that we have been eating out more lately, so back to healthy at home meals, 2 weeks at a time.

Sunday- Quesadilla Casserole from McCormick Recipe Inspirations
Monday-
Broccoli Cheese and Potato Soup
Tuesday- Breakfast for Dinner
Wednesday- Creamy One-Pot Pasta
Thursday- Leftovers
Friday- E fends for himself, A out with friends

Sunday- Corn and Bacon Chowder
Monday- Crock pot Lasagna
Tuesday- Breakfast for Dinner
Wednesday- Deer Steaks, bake potatoes, green beans
Thursday- Leftovers
Friday- Dad and Kids visit

2 comments:

  1. Love that you do Breakfast for dinner on Tuesdays! I admire your dedication to cooking at home! I really need to get on that wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Breakfast for dinner on Tuesdays is a new thing. I was trying to do a meal every night but one but I feel like that's a lot of work and breakfast for dinner is easy and E and I can both have what we want.

    ReplyDelete