Friday, July 1, 2011

Little Miss Not So Perfect

E and I had a big talk tonight about how I'm constantly walking around with a gray cloud over my head. Waiting for all the bad things in life to come my way. I ended up in tears and sobbing about how I know I live in that bad place because I'm constantly living in a world where I am not perfect enough. I'm afraid that what I am and what I am choosing to do in my life is not enough. That since I am not perfect enough for my self that I am not perfect in anyone's eyes. I don't need to be perfect because my imperfections make me who I am and I am loved because of them. I need to stop letting myself be compared to others. And if I am compared I have to take these comparisons as compliments.

I am so grateful that my husband and my family loves me for me and my imperfections now its just learning to love myself with the imperfections.

No comments:

Post a Comment