Friday, July 15, 2011
Don't Forget to Remember Me
This song came on tonight and brought tears to my eyes. When I went away to college my Mom and Dad packed me up in my little Honda(the rest of the load in the Suburban) and drove me 4 hours to my new temporary home at UCM. We got not even half way there and I was in tears, " I am quitting college, lets go home". My Mom said, sweetie your just scared and will be fine. We got there the next morning and when she dropped me off she said " Okay here's the deal, I'm always here when you need me, always. But I will not be one of those mother's who calls all the time. I won't call you, you call me. Leave me a message and I'll call you back. Call a hundred times a day if you need to. I'm always her Mojo." And you know what, I did call about a hundred times a day, and she always answered. Every single time. She always remembered me. I will always remember her. Love you Momma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment