Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Going back to School

It is kind of odd to think of going back to school at a community college after I have a Bachelor's but it is what I need to do to be able to go to nursing school. In December I went to the campus, and wow I was overwhelmed! I went to a small high school, and my university was brand new and super small as well. So this will be a new experience for me. I actually managed to get myself lost when I was trying to get back to my car the day I was there. We shall see how this works come the first week of classes. Only one of my classes is on the main campus and my other class is at an off chute campus, but leave it to me to have to drive quite a ways to get to my Tuesday Thursday class but we shall also see how that works too.

No comments:

Post a Comment