Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cancer Defined


Cancer these are the definitions I have found.
1. Pathology. a. a malignant and invasive growth or tumor, esp. one originating in epithelium, tending to recur after excision and to metastasize to other sites.
b. any disease characterized by such growths.

2. any evil condition or thing that spreads destructively; blight.

Number 2 is my favorite. It is an evil condition and it seems like once it grabs on to your body no matter what you do it doesn't let go. I want to scream and make it go away, and I even tried this, it doesn't work. And all crying gets you is exhaustion. I am hoping and praying that when the biopsy results come back that it is not nearly as bad as what was previously expected. All I can do is give it up to the Lord and pray.

2 comments:

  1. Your mom is beautiful in this picture, what a beautiful smile she has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. She has always had a pretty smile, it is one of my favorite things about her.

    ReplyDelete