
Is how I would describe today. Although it was a wonderful happy day, it was difficult. We planned Mom's Memorial today. One of the hardest things I have ever had to be part of. Right now I am trying to write the history of her life. I feel like I don't know what to write, what am I suppose to say? That is really the hard part right now.
I found some of the best pictures for the photo boards. I am going to end up doing two because of the number of pictures we want to use. But the thing is we get to choose how we are doing this and that is exactly what we are doing.
I know that Saturday is going to be rough. Part of me just wants to fast forward through the week and bypass Saturday all together. I know we need to have the service. I know I need to be there. Its all part of the healing process but I know I will fall apart and that I don't really want to do. I like being happy and feeling okay about this. I don't want to be sad again. But I know its coming, I can feel it.
*Picture is of Mom and me on a camping trip the summer before 4th grade*
No comments:
Post a Comment