Wednesday, June 16, 2010

No Good Horible Very Bad Day.

That has been my day minus getting gum in my hair. Just call me Alexander! I have been really weepy about my mom lately so that doesn't help. Then I go to Target to get Father's Day cards and a few things for the wedding we are going to this weekend and my debt card is DENIED! So I call my MIL and she told me to call the bank which I do will I am in the car in the parking lot of the doctors office 45 minutes away from home. They say there are fraudulent charges on my card but not E's and have to cancel my card. I go into the doctor's office to be told I have a balance and my insurance does not cover the type of appointment I had 6 weeks ago nor will they cover today so to go take my own BP and call it in and they will give me my Rx. So an almost hour drive away for nothing,

I am going to be lazy the rest of the day and hope the sky doesn't fall on my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment