Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sunny Days


Today was one of those days that you are just grateful for looking back on it. This morning while E was in the shower I made him waffles in my overly messy kitchen, closing my eyes when I had to look at the pile of dishes in the sink. As we enjoyed our breakfast my dear husband, who is at times more like a 7 year old, watched cartoons. I cleaned the guest room up after my dad was here the other night and started some laundry, which I still need to finish. E left for work and I cleaned the kitchen, boy it was a mess. It feels great to have a super clean kitchen now! I jumped as I heard the door open, E was back. There was a LN leak at his work and it was not safe to be there. So we laid in the floor watching some TV, played Monopoly City and just enjoyed our morning. We decided to go out to lunch and enjoy a bit of sun. Walked through a furniture store that is going out of business to see if there was anything my brother could use for his new house and then we walked through Lowe's looking at things we don't need and can't afford. But it was fun just to window shop. Over all it was a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment