Well another week has come and gone. I have two big things due next week for school and E is busy with work. But today we rest, well for the moment.
Last night we had pizza and went bowling. Needless to say I should probably sign up for bowling lessons. I didn't score over a 50 in any of the three games we played. I am willy nilly with my ball placement according to my husband, the good bowler. But we had fun! We are thinking about making it a monthly thing.
So far today we woke up and laid in bed talking for a while, until wild kitty monster decided that we needed to get up and feed him! We have had waffles for breakfast and are getting ready to head to the farmer's market.
My tulips are finally blooming! I will have to post pictures later today. I also plan on writing about our Easter.
Have a happy Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment