Thursday, February 25, 2010

Excerise, Games, Walking and Happy Days!

So yesterday was a very good day. For me and for Mom. I did the 3rd day of the 30 Day Shred and am felling pretty good today, I'll work out when I get back from class today though. Mom is starting to walk in the house without a cane! She walked the stairs outside of the house and to the top of the drive way and back yesterday. She is doing great. I just hope she continues to do well and feeling good.

E and I went to Best Buy to see if his computer was fixable but its not :( I had one bummed out boy on my hands last night. We are going to save a get a desk top now, which I think will be good. But while we were there we bought Little Big Planet. We had so much fun playing last night and laughed the whole time we were playing!

I am reminded yet again every day how wonderful my life is and how much I love and am loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment