Saturday, February 20, 2010

Baby Blankets and Tears

Dad and M both have afghans that Mom has made for them, I don't have one yet. Dad and I mentioned this to her a little while ago because we thought it would give her something to do. She just started one for me, its blue because it was started with some of the yarn that she had. Its going to be one big granny square. I think its really neat that she is making it just for me.

Tonight she told me my aunt told her to that maybe she should also work on a baby afghan for me too, that way I had one for when I have babies made by her, you know in case something happens before then. I told her I thought it was a good idea. So I think she is going to make me a yellow one. I am really excited to have one, I just wish she could make it closer to when I actually have a baby. And who knows maybe she will be able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment