Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pitty, Party of 1

Gosh it feels like everyone around me is pregnant. Its killing me. We have so many plans of being super finically stable and being in a house and my career path being settled before we even start. Its starting to drive me batty. I want a baby and I want one NOW!

However we are starting the process of looking for our first house! E and I are so excited. We are getting our paper work in order so that we can get per-qualified and start looking. If we have our way we will be putting in an offer on the first house we look at( we are in LOVE with it, we have see the outside and love the neighbor hood). That's a step in the right direction.

5 comments:

  1. I know what it's like. I know it's hard. You will get there. I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know the feeling! It's hard to keep waiting, but once you finally have it I bet you'll be even more excited from the suspense of waiting so long. Good luck on the house

    ReplyDelete
  3. God's timing is perfect Afton. Don't let the "pressure" no matter how well intentioned get you down. Enjoy each other.... these are the moments you will cling to during sleepless nights and frazzled moments. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you LeAnne. I needed that.

    ReplyDelete