Friday, March 19, 2010

Tears, Time, and Thankfulness

This morning I read a blog article by a wife of a Marine. Her husband died in Afghanistan on March 14th. They have a little baby that is not even 6 months old yet. I was in tears as I read her blog. My heart is breaking for her and her little girl.

And yet in the midst of reading this and feeling heart broken for her, I am thankful that my husband is no longer an AD Marine, that my chances going through this in this manner are now gone. It makes me remember to tell my husband everyday and several times a day that I love him, that I am grateful for our life together. I am grateful that he served but I am grateful that his service is done.

A Little Pink in a World of Camo, my heart goes out to you and you are in my prayers. I hope God brings you some comfort soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment