So mom has been loosing hair for the last few weeks, a strand at a time. Tuesday it started coming out in clumps and it was frustrating her. Can you imagine? Last year she lost her hair, it wasn't until late August that she started not wearing her wing to work. And now its falling out again. So we solved that problem today. Today I shaved my mom's head. It was something I was sure I could do without emotions getting in the way. I was wrong. Yesterday when we talked about it I thought I would be fine. Last night I was thinking it was easier to think she wasn't as sick with hair. But I was shocked today when I shaved it off. She looked healthier without hair! And she was happier too! She told my dad and I that the hair felt like she was caring around something dead on her head. She looked so great when I left today!
Monday, March 22, 2010
Hair No More!
So mom has been loosing hair for the last few weeks, a strand at a time. Tuesday it started coming out in clumps and it was frustrating her. Can you imagine? Last year she lost her hair, it wasn't until late August that she started not wearing her wing to work. And now its falling out again. So we solved that problem today. Today I shaved my mom's head. It was something I was sure I could do without emotions getting in the way. I was wrong. Yesterday when we talked about it I thought I would be fine. Last night I was thinking it was easier to think she wasn't as sick with hair. But I was shocked today when I shaved it off. She looked healthier without hair! And she was happier too! She told my dad and I that the hair felt like she was caring around something dead on her head. She looked so great when I left today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment