It seems like it can't be that long since we said good bye, and then at times it feels like its been a lot longer.
I'm having a tough week. A family friend is loosing her battle, it kills me to see this happen to yet another person, to yet another family. For children to loose their mother. It sucks. It really does, it hurts and as time goes on the pain lessens but it still is there. It aches.
I miss our talks, I miss her being able to tell me what the right choice is. I miss my shopping buddy. That might sounds silly to some of you, but for me it was some of the most enjoyable, important times of my life. And not important because I got things, but really things don't matter. It was important because it was our time, just her and I. would be gone all day and not spend much of anything, or buy anything but they were always the best days.
I have moments where I feel lost, like I don't know which direction to go or what I should do. She was always the one person who could remind me that I knew exactly where I needed to go and what I needed to do. Right now I feel like I don't have that. I miss it. It hurts and it sucks. And I think being strong for everyone else eventually wears you down. And its not really bad its just it hurts so badly watching someone else have to go through this.
Momma, I love you and I miss you so so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment